Sunday, December 8, 2013

Introduction






 I am nearing the age when I will be retiring from the wood finishing industry and decided I would like to give back a little of what I have learned over the years.


  I read many posts from amateur and professional wood finishers that are extremely uninformed as to the basics of wood sanding, staining and finish application.

   I am creating a series of videos that cover the basics of what I have learned from many years of making stupid mistakes in the hope that it will prevent others from taking that same difficult path.

  I haven't made many videos so I will apologize in advance for the mistakes I am sure to make and hope they will at least be good enough to get my point across.


1 comment:

  1. Amazing - Thank you for sharing, really enjoyed your blog, I will read your other posts as time permits

    ReplyDelete