Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tranquility at Lake Tahoe

One of the houses I worked on when I lived in Nevada recently sold for $48M, less than half the original asking price! While we were working on the house we couldn't take any pictures or disclose who the house belonged to. Since it sold recently and the owners name is all over the internet as well as pictures from Realtors I thought I would post them on my blog as well. The Entry Staircase was a duplicate of the one from the Titanic and the library modeled after the main New York Library. This project took our company 3 years to complete and we did all the interior and exterior work.


Main Entry Staircase

Spiral Staircase


The Kitchen. The beams were pine box beams 
hand planed and finished to look 100 years old.


I'll add more in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. A little overstated for my taste Rick, :) but exquisite craftsmanship, I can see why you are proud of the project.

    ReplyDelete